Monday, October 4, 2010

1/2 sheet Wizards of Waverly Place spell book $60.00

 This cake was really awesome.  Layer of vanilla cake, layer of mint chip, layer of white.  it was about 1/2 a foot thick and a 1/2 sheet.  $60.00


Ice cream cake! Vanilla cake with mint chip ice cream, COVERED in chocolate ganache! I'm sure it tasted AWESOME!


So I had to watch a bit of the shows and movie to really find items that stuck out to me, of course the spell book. 

I was really happy that it actually looked like a book! The wand is the character Alex's wand. The necklace is the stone of wishes from the movie, and the weird thing is the "mind reading" device that is in one of the episodes. In the show, it was literally made out of a toliet paper roll, macaroni, jewels, and glitter.  I made all the three props out of gum paste, pretty good, huh?

glittery gold!  I was really happy with this cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment